Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Now Presenting Hockey Indpendent

Just a quick plug for the new website I will now be blogging on. The site is hockeyindependent.com. I will be concentrating on the Washington Capitals and will be posting 2-3 times a week, hopefully.

Hockey Independent will have representation for all 30 NHL teams. The writing staff includes fully credentialed writers, up and coming writers, seasoned NHL bloggers, and die hard hockey fans. All will be providing a voice not only for their teams, but for hockey as a whole. I strongly urge you all to visit the site and read as many articles as you can. If you want to focus on the Caps, you can read my post of those of Steve Hindle. But don't limit yourself. This site is full of great opinions that encourage debate and conversation.

I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment